Here is a list of ideas and suggested uses. Don't let this
limit your imagination. There really are no "rules" about how to use your
Personal Linky Library.
Keep the general concept in mind: you can create your own library of saved text
and thumbnail links. Then you can add them to any linky list in your Dashboard.
A linky list can be "private" so that it is just a collection of your owned
saved links... or it can be public allowing others to add to your list.
- A private collection of your products or services
- A private list of your own favorite blog posts
- Use your private link library to keep links you add to other blogs frequently
(you can't add them automatically but you have the information stored in a handy
- A collection of your crafts, stamps or creations
- Save some personal links with instructions or examples to add to your recurring
- Create collections of just about anything: favorite websites, top ten blog
posts, featured product pages, your friends blogs, blogs that are similar to